Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What your winter skin is craving...

As the weather seems to get colder, and more dry..so does your skin!  I am not kidding, to date, this is by far the BEST skincare line that I have found to give your skin exactly what it needs!

Yes To Carrots!  Silly name, simple packaging, and some of the BEST products I have found!  The best part about the line, it is available at Walgreens and Target - you don't have to break the bank!


I recomemmend trying the Yes To Carrots Delishisly Rich Body Butter..day and night.  It is super rich, yet not greasy with a nice clean scent.  I am not even kidding, and I have told some....the first night I tried the Body Butter, I must have brushes my hand against my arm...my skin was literally so soft and silky, that it woke me up!  I am laughing even as I am typing this, but so very true!  It's just that good!

Try the entire line, but here are a few of my favorites....Yes To Carrots Delishishly Rich Body Butter $12.99, Shampoo and Conditioner $8.99 each, Rich Moisture Day Cream $14.99, and the Carrot Lip Balm $2.99(does not taste like carrots).  And I can say in all honesty, BETTER than Burt's Bee's, by far!

It takes a lot for me to stay loyal to a skincare line, as my skin is the standard combination skin.  This will be in my beauty arsenal always!

Try and Enjoy :)

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment