Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This weeks obsession...xo

While getting ready for a party this week, I ran to Sephora in a rush of course, to find a new product to add to my makeup wardrobe for the evening (my friends all know how much I hate shopping for clothes, I see beauty products as accessories)...

While searching the store for the perfect blush, I stumbled upon these two AMAZING products!


SMASHBOX Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion in Diffuse $24



MAKE UP FOREVER HD Microfinish blush in Walk of Shame $25




When Mixed together, these two products created the most beautiful, natural..yet slightly exaggerated glow to the skin.  The best way is to start with more of the luminizing lotion, and just a touch of the cream blush (it is highly pigmented). 

Depending on your skin color, the SMASHBOX Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion comes in 3 different shades - as well as the MAKE UP FOREVER HD Microfinish Blush, which has tons of shades to pick from!

Check it out!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment